Nutella and Banana S’mores
For all-out indulgence, try peanut-butter cookies with Nutella, sliced banana, and marshmallow.
Anyone who’s outgrown classic s’mores will love this version: gooey-sweet melted marshmallow tempered by bittersweet chocolate cookies and salty roasted peanuts.
Spread 1 tablespoon peanut butter (at room temperature, for easy spreading) onto a thin, crisp chocolate water (such as Nabisco Famous Chocolate Waters).
Slide 1 skewer-toasted marshmallow onto peanut butter. Top with a second wafer and squish down gently. Eat, licking fingers.
Recipe given by http://olddominionironchefs.com/ Thanks!
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Gently scoop seeds from tomato halves. Set aside.
3. Place breadcrumbs, Parmesan, parsley, oregano, rosemary, and thyme in a small mixing bowl and toss together. Add melted butter and stir together until mixture is completely coated in butter. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Fill and top each tomato with about 3 1/2 tablespoons breadcrumb mixture.
5. Place each stuffed tomato into 2-12″ Dutch Ovens and bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until tomatoes soften and top have turned golden brown.
6. Allow tomatoes to cool for 5 minutes and serve.
Mix the ingredients together into a stiff batter, knead several times, and spread the dough out flat to a thickness of 1/2 inch on a non-greased cookie sheet. Bake for one-half an hour at 400 degrees. Remove from oven, cut dough into 3-inch squares, and punch four rows of holes, four holes per row into the dough. Turn dough over, return to the oven and bake another one-half hour. Turn oven off and leave the door closed. Leave the hardtack in the oven until cool. Remove and enjoy!
Mix ingredients into a stiff batter and form eight biscuit-sized “dodgers”. Bake on a lightly greased sheet at 350 degrees for twenty to twenty five minutes or until brown.
Or, spoon the batter into hotcooking oil in a frying pan over a low flame. Remove the corn dodgers and let cool on a paper towel, spread with a little butter or molasses, and you have a real southern treat!