As easy to make as a dump cake. Photos show a frying pan baked in oven, but use standard dutch oven 350 rules and you can make this at camp.
- Melt 1/2 a stick of butter
- 1/2 cup of brown sugar in a skillet
- add a can of cherry pie filling and mix well.
- Mix up a box of fudge brownies and pour batter on top of cherry mixture.
- Bake at 350 until done.
- Flip out after it cools if you want or just serve right out of the skillet.
Chocolate Fudge Cherry Brownies, Yum!Tags: cake, cherry, chocolate